012:: New this week! a treat for superhero-lovers

whale clip/pin

Pretty Skulls Bow

X-men keychain

Superhero keychains
**Though I haven't had much time to craft this week, I managed to sneak in making and listing these goodies. Clicky click on the captions to be redirected :)**

Why does it seem like there isn't enough time in the day to accomplish everything I want to do? So many ideas, so little time! I'm glad I finally got some time to make some superhero keychains, though! I have to admit, I love making up new names and alter egos for each of my superheroes! It's half the fun of making up a new design.The blue-haired gal is Adelie, who, I imagine, is some sort of academic-- perhaps a graduate student who has a weakness for cold chocolate milk. She's a fashionable crime-fighting lady!

While we're on the superhero strand, I finally got my butt in gear and made some spare X-men keychains to sell. I made a couple for my own use, but thought I should share it with the world as well. Making those are a bugger since I have to cut the inside part of the circle instead of placing the red "negative space" over the black, which just doesn't look right to me. I'm getting better at making them, however. 

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy! These are incredibly adorable. I love that whale. xo

    ReplyDelete