018:: Foxes in Bandit Masks

Bandit Fox Keychain
Can you guess where the idea for this fox keychain came from? Fantastic Mr. Fox of course! In fact, I think the whole reason I am enamored with foxes is because of that amazing movie. And now, I just want to plop on the couch and watch the movie.

In actuality, I've had a bandit fox design planned out for months now, but when I first made it, I wasn't too pleased with how the mask had come out. Plus, back then, my stitches were still a bit uneven and messy. Fast forward 6 or so months later, and voila-- a perfectly adorable rascal who will steal your heart away. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Love the movie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This adorable little fox with his bandit mask is going to find lots and lots of homes!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete