024:: doughnut mania

large doughnut keychains:: regularly $9, on sale for $7
mini doughnut keychains: regularly $7, now $5.50
It's been a pretty stressful few weeks here in casa de Worldly Delights. I can't believe I actually finished my holiday shopping and shipping, so I've had a lot more time to concentrate on crafting and making some last-minute custom orders. One of the cutest things I think I've been making recently are these doughnut keychains. They're so sweet! I love being able to make "confections" and not being able to eat them because they aren't edible. But they sure are a feast for the eyes!

For the month of December, all doughnuts are on sale! The larger ones which are regularly $9.00 are $2.00 off, and the mini ones are $1.50 off. That's more than 20% off! Within the next few days, I'm hoping to get a bit more time to experiment with making some doughnut pins and necklaces. By the time I get it all figured out, I'll be decked with dozens of doughnuts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment