033: cupcakes and bunnies

These cupcake bunnies have been all over my dreams lately. 

I've been trying to manage my time better, so I have lists posted everywhere of items I need to replenish before I leave for vacation. I managed to squeeze out a few of these darling cupcake bunnies (in varying colors! uhm, flavors? since they're cupcakes?), and I'm finding it hard to stop making more. However, just one glance at the list of stuff I still have to make pulls me out of my daydream and back into work mode. 

Ahhh, I wish there were more hours in a day. I am sure I'm not the only one who feels the need for more hands, more materials, or more time. I've had an explosion of ideas lately, yet I haven't executed them since... NO TIME! 

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cute =D I LOVE cupcakes so much! The bunnies are an adorable touch!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete