New Items: 0428-0505

The Grey Foxes Dance in the Woods bow

Pink Mermaid bow

I heart u bow

Batman bow

Galaxy bow

The sweetest bow

Pandas on Parade
May the Force be with you
Summer daisies
Love me, love me, say that you love me pins
Lots more bows are now available in the shop!  I am totally loving the foxy print in the Grey Foxes dance in the Woods bow. The print is cute, but subtlety so. Just my kind of sweet! 

Speaking of sweet, I have a couple of super delectable new fabrics: the ultra kawaii Sweetest bow print with adorable doughnuts and other confections & the cutest conversation hearts print! They're sure to give any outfit a lotta punch. 

I've also finally listed the love pins that I actually used to make years ago when I was teaching myself how to embroider. I love the combination of brown and red, especially because they remind me of roses and chocolate, which always speak "love" to me. 

1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous! Love the pandas and the second one! <3<3

    Join my giveaway!!Win 30€ to spend at ASOS!

    ReplyDelete