New Items: 05:06-05:12

Floral headbands
Everything's Coming up Roses bow
The one with the biggest heart matryoshka doll keychains
mini doughnut pins
unicorn pins
I was itching for some felt work, and this week was dedicated to it! I made some new matryoshka key chains with a heart tucked in the middle of their dresses-- a simple and sweet design. Some doughnut pins have been super overdue, and I finally got a few of those made and listed as well. The newest (and I think, CUTEST) design added to the shop is the pastel unicorn. I had a lot of fun drawing them up and making them a tangible reality. Right now I have them in blue and pink, but they can be made in any color. And I'm working on a rainbow one as well :)

I did get a couple of new hair accessories up, and I'm excited about the floral headbands. They're made with wee ribbon roses, and I really like how subtle the overall look is, and how easy they are to pair with everyday outfits. I've kept some for myself to wear in the summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment